Thursday, October 14, 2010
Back From a Long Break...
HELLO ALL AND ONE, and welcome back to my crazy and wacky world! It feels good to be back from a long break of having nothing but fun and breaking down into tears and ... yeah, let me just say, my life is rocky and a wild wild rollercoaster ride. However, things are slowly beginning to change and to say the least, I'm terribly thankful of that. The sun is shining and my hopes are soaring for what I anticipate to happen in both the near future and in the long run.

So first off I would just like to point you to the new layout of my blog, and in case you guys were wondering, my past blog layout that was done by a girl named Jennifer was kind of awesome but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I like to have things personalized, if you get what I mean. So during the spare time that I had yesterday, which was a total of an hour and twenty minutes, I put together the new design of my own blog layout. The results...? I think you can see for yourself. c:

Second, I would like to explain why it is that I haven't posted any new videos on either my ThisIsJamieHart channel or my thecoltenpighinshow channel. I'm currently saving up money to purchase the Canon EOS Rebel T2i, which is an amazing DSLR that can also record in 1080p HD movies. It's an entry-level camera but it's powerful and (here's the bonus) it's super cheap and there are a lot of sales on it, what with the end-of-the-year seasons coming in fast, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to collect as much money as I can for the purchase of the Canon.

What I plan on doing with this camera is still a little up in the air as the projects I want to commence are quite large in themselves, what with recording videos in a convertible, standing up and singing at the top of my lungs, or going out into the brush and frolicking in un-developed land... There are some major things coming, believe you me, it's just a matter of trying to get the right crew to help along with what I want to do.

Third, I'd like to just briefly mention the point of this blog. This blog will be just for the pure enjoyment of those who want to read about my life and the way that my current projects are going (i.e. Youtube videos, I think, will be the main focus of this as I love creating videos as well as some photos that I've taken/edited, etc.). I'm not going to fill this blog with the negativity and uselessness of venting about things that you all probably don't want to read so I'm going to leave it up to myself to take care of myself and not let anyone stand in the way, and if they do then I'll tell them off. Enough secretive venting! c;

Surprisingly, I think that wraps up everything that I wanted to talk about so I shall end this here, unless of course if I think of other things I wanted to mention.

Have a beautiful day everyone!
-Colten. xoxo
0 Comments:

Post a Comment