Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Ecstatic Excitement
This was taken sometime in October, before I got my surgery, and probably one of my favorite pictures to date.


Hey all! Gosh, this jaw surgery really has kind of boggled my mind a little, but I am happy to say that with each new day that passes, more progress is being made ... which makes me even more happy! AND I just got a bouquet of flowers from Dr. Perrin's office, my orthodontist! Such a lovely bunch of people! THEY CARE ABOUT ME! LOL.

Anyway, not much has really happened these past couple of days. I've been spending my time mostly at home, sitting in front of my computer. I went to Kelowna yesterday only to have my surgeon tell me what I knew already: everything is going excellently well, but it'll be another MONTH (that's four weeks people!) before I can finally start eating things like burgers and chips and ... all the more fatty stuff. I have one more week of eating liquid meals before I can start eating soft foods, like pasta and eggs and all that jazz, which kind of makes me depressed but all the more reason to stay at home.

However, there's this boy, and his name is Ryan... I think I'll leave it at that for now.

Anyways, that's all I really have to say! Just trying to keep people updated as much as possible.

Stay gold, everyone! <3
- Colten.
xoxo
0 Comments:

Post a Comment