Sunday, November 14, 2010
Another Update
Hello everyone! My, what a blur these past two weeks have been! I can't believe that it's already the middle of November! It seemed only just yesterday I had walked into the hospital and was ushered into the operating room where I passed out without knowing it and woke up not knowing where I was or what had happened to me, or worse yet - how bad I had looked! Although looks aren't everything when you've gone into a operation like that; there's no helping how swollen your face is going to be.

So again, I haven't been up to much but I've been doing a lot of thinking - sadly, when you have a lot of time on your hands that you don't know what to do with, you get lost in the depths of your mind. To tell you the truth I can't remember what I've been thinking about; the majority of the topics are divided almost equally to my jaw, which I found out yesterday that it will not open fully like a normal jaw would, my weight, as I've lost a lot of it and I'm starting to scare even myself, and my future.

My future is the one that both scares and excites me the most as it will be an adventure: I don't know where I'm going to stay, how I'm going to have money to buy the basics for my new temporary home (mattress, food, tables, chairs, sofa, food, etc., etc.) and where I can find a good job. I've been thinking of picking up a job at MAC Cosmetics if possible, either as a receptionist or possibly an apprentice makeup artist, which I would absolutely love to do. But I'll figure something out; I always do. It will probably just take time and connections to getting started.

But regardless of all of this, I'm doing fine and my recovery is proving itself to be a fast one; I just wish it would be a little faster! I can't wait to bite into a big, juicy burger from ... some fast food restaurant! LOL!

All right, I'm out! Stay golden!
- Colten
xoxo
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good luck Colten! I'm sure everything will work out :)

Post a Comment