Sunday, January 9, 2011
Uh Oh...
So it's already happening, and I thought this year was going to be stress-free, but I guess I'm very very wrong.

I'm already stressed to the nines.

It's only recently just come to my attention how far behind I am in school and I'm desperately trying to catch up. Okay, I guess I'm not as behind as I think I am but you all should know me by now: I'm a perfectionist and sometimes, having things as perfect as they can possibly be can take longer than one expects. Anyway, that's been one thing that's constantly bugging me (and even with today, which was kind of my easy-going day, school work was still bothering me!)

The next thing that's been stressing out is this wonderful blog -- in case you guy's haven't noticed, the little collages of pictures of yours sincerely is cut-off on the bottom and the overall look is just not what I want it to be, but with my external/portable hard-drive not working it's been hard to create another layout (but I promise I'll design one that I'll like for the year, and then in 2012 I'll create a new one again HAHA). My portable hard-drive has kind of tanked, which means that it still runs but makes strange clicking sounds and my laptop no longer even acknowledges the fact that I have something connected to it, so when I called Verbatim on the phone I went through a long process only to be told that they're going to send me a new USB cable because apparently the hard-drive isn't receiving enough power. Don't know why it wouldn't receive enough power but when the USB cable finally comes in, I guess we shall see what happens. Cross my fingers, however, that everything is still in proper order.


The next thing that's been on my mind lately is going to post-secondary education. For those of you who don't know yet, I've been accepted at John Casablanca's Institute of Applied Arts (break open the champagne bottles!) but with that comes even more responsibility: getting the registration (duh) and the deposit ($500) in. The $500 deposit is what I'm seriously panicking about because I don't have the money for it yet and I'm scared I never will. The only plus side about having to pay the $500 deposit is that it comes off of the total tuition for JCI's makeup course -- that's it. I've been desperately trying to figure out where I'd like to work for the next little while until I can move to Vancouver here in Osoyoos, and NOBODY is hiring until March, April or May. Sadly, I need a job as soon as possible. A girl, however, at Pharmasave has given me hope -- false or not, I don't know -- so I'm going in tomorrow during my lunch break to find out if they've looked over my resume and application and leave Pharmasave POSITIVE that they're hiring. If not ... I'm screwed. So technically, I guess this was two things that I've been stressing about.

Last thing that has been on my mind is signing up for Rental Assistance from the wonderful BC government ... and other things go into this category. SO many things, that mainly just revolve around living out on my own in Vancouver. Need I say more?

Anyways, I just needed to quickly vent and now that I've done so I think I can sleep peacefully tonight and dream of ... well, kind-of-sort-of naughty stuff. ;D

Stay gold, lovelies!
- Colten.
xoxo
0 Comments:

Post a Comment